Late 2017: Date to be confirmed
HALF DAY: 09:30 - 13:00
If you've ever bought a journal with no intention of writing in it (quelle horreur!) but simply to admire its beauty, then this workshop is for you.
- the foundations of making a journal
- how to collect and make the most from scraps, cards, magazines and wrapping paper
- basic Japanese bookbinding techniques for a more intricate design
- how to make a selection of mini journals from one A4 piece of paper
- hands-on instruction by two teachers - one rightie and one leftie
- all materials to make your journals during the workshop
- your own station to use with specialist equipment
- a comprehensive workbook written just for this workshop
- made-from-scratch morning tea with specialty tea, coffee and cold drinks
Workshops are kept to a maximum of 12. Bookings essential.