HALF DAY: 09:30 - 13:00
Homemade jam is perfect to smoosh on toast or scones, sandwich between a spongecake or enter into a CWA competition.
It has a beautiful gloss, suspended bits of fruit that match the label (if the jar even has one) and doesn't make you feel like you've just swished a Coke around your mouth.
Basically, the opposite of those little portions you get with your hotel 'Continental' breakfast.
If this is your kind of jam, then this workshop is for you. Just warn your relos they'll all be getting jam for Christmas.
- the fundamentals of jam making
- how to make the most of seasonal bounties...
- ... and how to make do with what's on hand
- what to do if you stuff it up
- hands-on instruction by two teachers
- all ingredients to make jam in class...
- ...plus jam to take home to share with your gang
- a comprehensive workbook written just for this workshop
- made-from-scratch morning tea with specialty tea, coffee and cold drinks
Workshops are kept to a maximum of 12. Bookings essential.